Printing is only half the story. Finishing touches can make all the difference and Whirlwind offers a wide range of finishing options that will help bring print jobs to life.
From sealing varnishes on all coated stocks, scoring wheels on folding machines, single or double sided laminate to 2D Super Gloss UV, these and more finishing services are all offered. With 5 Stahl folders, a new Delta laminator and its 5th guillotining machine, Whirlwind is a leading company in terms of press and finishing capabilities.
Whirlwind offers the following finishing processes: guillotining, binding, folding (A7 to A1), laminating, creasing, forme cutting, perforating, padding, gluing, gumming, drilling, round cornering, embossing, shrink wrapping, collating, mounting, numbering, and saddle stitching. And these are just a few examples of how we go that little bit further to provide our customers with the best possible results.
Our extensive onsite suite of finishing equipment deliver first class quality and speed over an extensive range of print finishing options.
These machines include:
- 5x Polar 137 guillotines
- 2x Laminators – Delta and Paper Plast
- 5x Folders. 3x A1 All buckle, 2x A2 All buckle, 1x Digi fold (up to 420gsm)
- 2x Stitchers. Muller Martini 6 (min 110x100mm) and Osaka 6 (up to A3)
- 4x Cylinders/Platens. Cylinder 54×72, Cylinder 54×77 and 2x Heidelberg Platens
- 1x MGI JETvarnish 3DS digital spot varnish, embossing and hot foil stamping
Other equipments include shrink wrappers, DCM scoring machine, drilling, round cornering and die punching.